Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Staff

Owner/Admin:

Luna Fang

1st fight in tournament  1-7411

1st fight in tournament

2 posters

Go down

1st fight in tournament  Empty 1st fight in tournament

Post by Adalwolfa Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Adalwolfa looks up at her brother once it is announced who is to fight who. This is going to be weird and interesting to fight my own brother. I know his weakness and he knows mine. I know as long as I get rid of his sword he will be to stubborn to use his bending, since he refuses to train. I do have some anger to get out at him. He wouldn't let me see Naois. I want to show him that bending is just as powerful as using a sword or other weapons. Father would find this amusing since we would always fight each other at home all the time. I face my brother and hug him. When we arrive at Ember Island he will be in for a shock.

We land at the Island and I face my brother once more. I make the first move with a sudden water whip across his chest.
Adalwolfa
Adalwolfa
Level 2 bender

Character sheet
Coins: 0

Back to top Go down

1st fight in tournament  Empty Re: 1st fight in tournament

Post by Caro Fumiska Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 pm

The earth king watched from a distance (dont worry bout me jsut post and post Smile )
Caro Fumiska
Caro Fumiska
Level 3 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalwolfa Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Wayte steps back and pulls out his bone sword. He is shocked by his sister's force. He thinks back to when they were little and just play fighting to amuse their father and to gain praise from him. He knows that his sword alone cannot at least end this fight so he tries to come up with a strategy to defeat his sister. He knows his sister main weakness is seeing someone injured. He hears her yell something about Naois and why she wanted to talk to him. This fight might prove that I don't need to protect my little sister any more. She is not as little as she use to be.
Adalwolfa
Adalwolfa
Level 2 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalwolfa Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Adalwolfa is shocked that her brother would use the sword against her, but then again. She tries to freeze the sword and take it away from him.
Adalwolfa
Adalwolfa
Level 2 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalwolfa Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 am

Wayte sees Adalwolfa aim to freeze his sword. He swings it around his head to block the attack and aims to knock her down. He knows he can't lose to his sister and he knows that he can't defeat her so he is in quite a dilemma.
Adalwolfa
Adalwolfa
Level 2 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalwolfa Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 am

Adalwolfa ducks from the sword swing. She slides her leg under Wayte to trip him. She creates a frozen slide for her to slide and if she trips up Wayte, he would fall down harder then on plain ground.
Adalwolfa
Adalwolfa
Level 2 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalwolfa Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Wayte watches his sister slide her leg under him and notices the frozen slide. Wayte falls down onto his bottom and suddenly feels like an injured seal pup. Wayte lays on his back waiting for his sister to finish him off.
Adalwolfa
Adalwolfa
Level 2 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Fumiska Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:59 pm

The earth king is still watching from afar and deides the match is soon over, she wil gicve them a little bit longer
Caro Fumiska
Caro Fumiska
Level 3 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalwolfa Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Adalwolfa stands over her brother and tells him "I told you that you should have learned to water bend. I can still train you if you promise not to be so stubborn and allow Naois to travel with us." She steps away and creates a frozen prison around him until he answers her.
Adalwolfa
Adalwolfa
Level 2 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Fumiska Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Caro decides that the girl had won so she floats in on a cloud of sand and yells to them The winner of this match is Adalwolfa, good job, and you have one try left boy
Caro Fumiska
Caro Fumiska
Level 3 bender

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down